Guide on the Export Process
REDIEX offers this useful guide, which gathers the basic aspects to be taken into account in the export process and guides the entrepreneur about:
CONTRACT AND PAYMENT
WRAPPING AND PACKING
SHIPPING AND TRANSPORTATION
COMPLIANCE AND SOLUTION
COMPOSITION OF CURRENT EXPORTS
HISTORICAL EVOLUTION OF THE EXPORTS OF THE COUNTRYHISTORICAL EVOLUTION OF THE EXPORTS OF THE COUNTRY
INTERNATIONAL MARKET TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
NATIONAL INFORMATION AND NOTIFICATION SYSTEM FOR FOREIGN TRADE - SNIN
The SNIN contains:
• Information on Paraguayan Technical Regulations
• Links of Technical Regulations and Standards of Other Countries
• Searchers of Technical Regulations and Notifications
• Subscription Service: Alert for the exporter
• Trade Agreements of Paraguay – OTC Chapter
• MERCOSUR Information (SGT3)
• News and other topics of interest.
Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Vice-Ministry of Commerce 1st. Floor
Tel: 595 21 616 3288/3284
DIRECTORY OF PUBLIC ENTITIES, AND RELATED ORGANIZATIONS UNIONS
INTERNATIONAL BUYER SEARCH
HOW TO EFFECTIVELY CONTACT YOUR COUNTERPART OUTSIDE
• Specialized trade shows.
• Business Roundtable.
• Commercial missions of foreign entrepreneurs in Paraguay or vice versa.
• International business platforms on the Internet.
• Search through Internet search engines.
• Directories of exporters or suppliers (Paraguay Export Guide).
• Directories of potential buyers (yellow pages or sector directories of the destination market).
• Bilateral or sectorial chambers of commerce, which distribute offers and consultations of interest among its members.
• Announcements made in directories or sectorial magazines of international circulation.
• Recommendations from third parties.
• Commercial brokerage or consulting services.
Rediex has an extensive list of potential international buyers broken down by product type and by country. To access it, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting the list of buyers of the specific product of your interest.
ConnectAmericas is the first corporate social network in the Americas dedicated to promoting foreign trade and international investment, helping companies to strengthen their businesses, offering access to communities of customers, suppliers and investors from the region and the world, segmented by industry. It also provides useful and simple information on the procedures and regulations of international trade.
NETWORK OF EUROPEAN COMPANIES – ENTERPRISE EUROPE NETWORK (EEN)
The Ministry of Industry and Commerce leads the consortium integrated with the Paraguayan Industrial Union and the Euro Chamber of Paraguay since 2015. The Enterprise Europe Network, EEN, is a network promoted by the European Commission whose main objective is to support the small and medium-sized enterprises in order to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the European and global markets.
The Enterprise Europe Network offers information and advice services in relation to European business policies and opportunities, assistance in technological transfer processes and support for access to European R+D+i funding programs.
The partners of the EEN are the chambers of commerce, regional development organizations, SMEs, research institutes, universities, technology centers and innovation centers.
• Identification and dissemination of business opportunities
• Business consulting and business opportunities
• Information on the European market, current legislation
• Search and identification of business partners
• Organization of cooperation business meetings
• Promoting innovation to improve competitiveness
• Search and identification of technological partners
• Assistance in technology transfer processes
• Organization of technological meetings
Support for R+D+i (Research, Development and Innovation):
• Promoting the participation of R+D companies and organizations (Research and Development) in projects with European funding
• Search and identification of partners for projects.